Synergi is one of the startups selected to exhibit at Teknologia 2023 to showcase solutions that directly aid the adoption of renewables.
Helsinki (October 24, 2023) – Synergi, a Finnish technology company accelerating the transition toward sustainable energy sources with smart software solutions for businesses and consumers, announces it is exhibiting at Teknologia 2023 to showcase the most recent smart electricity management solutions for utilities and their customers.
Since its inception in the summer of 2022, Synergi has supported thousands of Finnish households using electricity more efficiently and saving 40% on electric vehicle charging costs through its smart electricity app. The all-in-one app features smart algorithms directly connecting to electric vehicles, solar panels, and heat pumps to automatically optimize electricity consumption without additional hardware.
Most recently, Synergi launched two novel solutions for the European market: electric vehicle solar charging and heat pump control. Solar Charging helps EV and solar panel owners to charge their vehicles with their own produced solar power at home to maximize self-consumption and charge their vehicles for free and with zero emissions. Heat pump Control is another novel solution, initially helping users remotely control their heat pump device and soon smart control according to electricity spot prices.
Synergi will also showcase its innovative electricity management solutions for Finnish utilities that want to digitalize their relationship with their customers and launch smart electricity programs faster and more efficiently than building in-house.
“The needs of modern electricity customers have changed dramatically as electricity prices have risen and become increasingly volatile. People are now more involved with their utility providers and want more control over their energy expenses. This is forcing utilities to rethink their offering”, says Antti Hämmäinen, CEO and Co-Founder of Synergi. “At Synergi, we’re eager to show utilities what’s at their disposal to help their customers use electricity efficiently and how building new services with Synergi can be painless versus building internally from scratch.”
Visitors to Synergi’s stand can demo its current app features and get a glimpse of the future household electricity consumption:
- Smart Charging automatically charges an EV when electricity is cheap and green.
- Solar Charging optimizes EV charging during sunny hours when free and emission-free electricity is available.
- Heat pump Control enables remote control and soon optimization according to spot prices.
- Solar Monitoring helps to align high electricity-consuming activities with the period when solar panels produce the maximum power.
Visit Synergi during Teknologia 2023:
How to find us: Booth 7m124
For more information
Head of Marketing & Communications
CEO & Co-founder
Backed by Lifeline Ventures, APX, and Wave Ventures
Synergi is a Finnish technology company accelerating the transition toward sustainable energy sources with smart software solutions tailored to businesses and consumers.
Synergi’s ready-to-deploy smart electricity management platform enables utility companies to take their offering to the next level. The platform integrates with most major home electrical devices to make their customers’ energy consumption efficient while elevating customer satisfaction and increasing revenue with reward programs for end-users.
Synergi smart electricity app is currently free for households to use. Getting started happens in three easy steps:
- Log in and link devices: Electric vehicles, heating & cooling devices, solar systems, and more—no extra hardware needed.
- Set up preferences: Users decide on charging, home heating & cooling preferences and set usage limits.
- Enjoy the savings: Synergi automatically optimizes a user’s consumption by using electricity when it’s cheap. Users reduce their energy bills without a fuss.